- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup castor sugar
- Green food colouring
- 100’s & 1,000’s
- Line two biscuit trays with baking paper. Preheat oven to 130 degrees C.
- Beat the egg whites using an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually pour in the castor sugar, and continue beating until sugar has completely dissolved. Add several drops of green food colouring, and more as necessary, to tint the mixture green.
- Using a spatula, transfer the mixture to a piping bag with a wide star nozzle.
- Pipe the mixture onto the trays, layering four circles gradually decreasing in diameter on top of one another. Sprinkle with 100’s & 1,000’s.
- Bake in oven approximately 10minutes. Allow to cool slowly (preferably turn the oven off and allow to cool in the oven with the door slightly ajar).